This centre is located in our own offices and has the objective of training future employees into prestigious and efficient collection management professionals.
This Centre also represents a tool to discover, identify and reconvert human resources with potential for debt collection activities. In such a way, Corporación Legal offers its employees a career and continuous training development plan through CEFCO. This centre has 15/20 students per course and a 70% inclusion rate into our company.
The courses will take place every two months.
Experience in Management
- Improvement of the study, theory, technique and strategy of the resources used in debt collection.
- Alternative formula for the selection of the best staff
- Creative and innovative scheme to discover, identify and reconvert human resources with potential and at the same time develop debt management as a career.
- Carry out training activities for our professionals.
- Carry out surveys on payment behaviour and payment default in Spain
- Organize documentation, edit publications and work carrying the mark of the debt collector profession.
- Promote congresses, seminars and courses about payment default, unpaid bills and the effects on the economy and on the Company.
- Classes will be given by highly experienced speakers belonging to the Company
- The activities will have exercises and case studies which will be carried out during the class
- The case studies will be designed by the speaker, with help of the CEFCO coordination and the students will have to understand the daily experiences of a debt collector
- Collection Action (Play Full Workshop)
- Methods and debt collection practices (Collection Call Centre)
- Communication systems and IT technology (Luxor, Pro-2)
- Debt Collection (Roll-ing Playing)
- Neurorecobros Neurorecovery
- Legal frameworks for unpaid claims
- The handed documentation is exclusive and property of the CEFCO